Monday, May 10, 2010

This week in photos....

School is almost done, 2 weeks away, but who's counting? OH ME!!!! I'll be as happy as a fly in poo when history is OVER! I just pray that I pull a C out of that class so that I don't have to take it again. A & P is going great, I have a huge muscle exam this Friday in that class and I need/WANT an A on it, I'm not settling for less than an A in that class :)

Kids are doing good in school. I love my new job, and the people I work with (I know that can change but right now it's great) Rob's been having trouble with his asthma but still kicking and keeping up with his business. He re-arranged the living room today and it looks great! We then went to lunch for Mothers Day and then to lowes to get me some flowers. I got some lilys, he planted them for me when we got home, they are beautiful! (Pictures below)

Rob and I went on a hike to the local waterfalls. It turned out that we made it 100x's harder than it needed to be, we ended up scaling up the side of a mountain just to see the falls as we were walking back to the truck. LOL But it was BEAUTIFUL and worth it.

This spring a cute little sparrow has made a home to nest her babies on Rob's bike. It's so neat that we get to watch nature at it's best. It's great entertainment for the kids, and the cats :)

The kids made me some cute little candles for Mothers Day.

Enjoy the photos....













1 comment:

Stephani said...

Yay for being almost done, I hear ya!! So glad you like your new job, and especially the people you work with, that can really make or break your work day.
Gorgeous pictures from the waterfall and the mountains! How fun to go their with your hubby. I love the birds nest in the bike, I wish a bird would do that at my house. :)
And beautiful asiatic lilies, I have those in my front yard in orange, but I really like your pink ones! :) I really enjoy getting a glimpse into what life is like for you through your blog.