Friday, April 23, 2010

I.C.E.

I took a CPR class this last tuesday and my teacher was talking about I.C.E.

I have always wondered HOW would anyone know who to call if I was ever in an accident, or something happened to me.

If someone was to find my phone, how would they know who to call?

Well, they are trying to make I.C.E. a universal abbreviation, It stands for

In Case of Emergency

You put that into your phone; I.C.E. and then the number and save it, that way when help finds your phone they will know who to call.

Just thought that I'd post and try to do my part to spread the word. :)

I start my new job at Carson Tahoe Hospital tomorrow night...I'm nervous but excited, wish me luck :)

Here are some photos to enjoy.

Emma let me pull her 4th tooth out.


Ryan just being Ry. :)




Ry and his pal....she sure loves her Ryan.

2 comments:

Stephani said...

That really is a good idea, and I hadn't heard it before, so thanks for sharing, I'm going to do that today!

Best of luck at your new job! Sounds exciting to me. :)

Ahh, I wish I could get my kids a cat, I love cats...

Amanda Impett said...

Good to know and good luck with your new job. Best of wishes in your new adventure.