Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finding Peace in Chaos

1.Relax
2.Reflect and Realize
3.Reach Out
4.Receive

Christmas is about the Gift and the Giver.

I am trying to find the Peace in my Chaos.

and since I can't stay away from my camera here are some more photos :)

These 1st 2 are Christmas presents that I made for Nana and Pop's and Grandma and Grandpa Hall, This will be my new tradition and every year they will be getting a new one :)

Then one of the brothers (well 2 of them) then one of Matt showing off the "guns" and then how cute the fur babies are, Oh how life is so hard for them!






2 comments:

Amanda Impett said...

What a cute idea for Christmas gifts!! I like that

Stephani said...

haha, your brothers crack me up.:) Cute ornaments, that's a really good idea...
Are those your cats? Cute! I love cats and would love to have one, so would my kids, but we can't have pets where we live...but someday.