Sunday, December 21, 2008

Car is home safe and sound (free)

My baby is home and she doesn't make a sound! Finally!!! WAHOOO...

What is the purpose of Christmas? Why did Jesus come to earth?

1. To erase the misconceptions about God.
2. To demonstrate the love of God.
3. To enable a relationship with God.

Christmas is only 4 days away, WoW, this year has come and gone by so fast. The kids are out of school for 3 weeks, I don't go back to school until Jan (something? better check lol) I am so thankful for the things that I have..a warm home, food to eat, a job, my husband, kids (even though they drive me up a wall at times), most of all I am thankful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. He came here to show me that God loves me and wants me to be with him again someday.

I hope that all are well this Christmas season...here is our Christmas card for 2008 (it only took 124 photos to get the right photo although I look like poo) and some other fun photos to enjoy.

Love you all and God Bless!







1 comment:

Stephani said...

Cute! You take good pictures... I really like the ones with the kids and the lights, fun.