Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dec 14, 2010

Almost one month since I last updated.  :)

Well, ya turn 30 and poo hits the fan. I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. It was a week ago today that I finally got into the doc and got put on medication (Minocycline, Methotrexate, and Prednosone) for it and I will tell you what, I must have had a TON of inflammation in my body because it felt like I was moving around a bolder, now that I have been on my medications,  I feel like I am floating on my feet.  The difference in how I feel is amazing!


Today is my lecture final in A&P II, I should be studying right now but hey, I have priorities ;) I get to apply for the nursing program in less than a month, and I take my TEAS test in exactly one month. Yikes! Then I will find out if I get in to the nursing program in June, that's only 6 months away! YIKES! No stress, it's only your life Laura!! I am feeling it.

Kids are doing good, however Ryan came home yesterday from school and some kid in his class had cut his hair...Grrrrrrrr!

I moved to day shift after 4 years on nights. It's WONDERFUL! My 1st Saturday that I had off we took the kids sledding and it was weird to me that I was actually awake and able to spend time as a family sledding. We all had a blast.

We are all ready for Christmas and ready to have some fun! Lots of photos to come after the holidays!! Here are some to enjoy now :)




















and a couple scrap pages to go along with all these :)



1 comment:

Stephani said...

LOL, love all the photos where the kid and the sled have parted ways... oh the joys of sledding. ;) I need to find a good spot to do this with my kids, I know they'd love it.

Glad you are feeling so much better with your meds, yay for modern medicine! And good luck on your finals and with applying for the program, I bet you'll do great!

Merry Christmas! Love ya!