Thursday, September 23, 2010

Time to update..

Since my last update I have turned 30 (I know WOW 30 right), started school, the kids are about ready to go on their 1st 3 week break from school, and Rob has been busy with winterizing our cars (I am so thankful that my husband knows how to do all that manly stuff).

I had my 1st exam in Anatomy and Physiology 2, I got a "high" B, NOT good enough, I studied harder for this exam than I ever did in A and P 1. I'm just not happy with myself for that grade. Better luck next time!

I got a haircut and I LOVE it.

I have made a couple more skirts for Miss. Emma.

Tonight in A&P I get to dissect a cat and a heart (wondering if I should bring my camera??) This should be interesting!

Here are just a few photos that I have taken..



Studying my way through life, notice the monster?
Cute haircut I know ;)
and the side view :)

1 comment:

Stephani said...

SOO cute, you hot mama! :)
And good job on your high B! Seriously, I"m impressed! And I totally want to see photos of your dissections....I'm weird like that. ;)