Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WoW....

So, it's been a long time since I have updated. It's just been crazy around here. I have been picking up extra hours at the hospital before school starts for me next week. I am totally scared to start Chem but it's gotta get done. Wish me luck I think that I am going to need it. Rob came with me to the college the other day so that we could find my class rooms, I have to find them before I go to school so I don't look like a moron on the 1st day of school and get lost. LOL :) I have nightmares about that.


The kids are enjoying school. They started soccer about 4 weeks ago and enjoy that as well.

Rob and the kids just got over a major flu, I was praying it wasn't the swine flu, we had temps here up to 103.9, crazy! I just must be lucky cuz I didn't catch whatever it was that they had.

Here are some photos for your enjoyment :)









Rob made the kids swings....




3 comments:

Amanda Impett said...

I'm glad everyone is now healthy and well. Good luck with the chemistry and with everything else

xoelle said...

those swing pictures are so sweet!

Stephani said...

That area looks so beautiful! What a fun place for soccer, I love the hills.
We just got some flu here too, I've been walking around my house like 3 times a day spraying lysol disinfectant on everything, and making my kids wash up to their armpits every time they cough or sneeze ;), just don't want my little Braden to catch it. That swine flu stuff is probably overrated, but still scary.
Love the swings your hubby made, how fun! Wish we had trees in our yard to do that with, that's the one down of living in a new neighborhood, all the trees are just dinky little things. :)