Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello there...

It's only been a few days since I have last updated, My oh My!

We have been getting over colds, and pink eye. The kids have been keeping us busy, mostly Rob since I have been working so much.

Ryan has lost his 1st tooth, it was actually pretty interesting, the tooth didn't fall out before the other tooth started to grow in, so by the time he lost his tooth the new tooth was half out already. Tooth fairy came and Ryan was pretty excited about that.

Here are some photos...I am not feeling well and I have to cut this short to get to my math class :)



2 comments:

Karen said...

Skyler and Ashlynn's teeth both did that...They had both bottom teeth before the baby ones fell out... it looked kinda funny...i cant beleive your kids are old enough to have teeth faling out...its funny I know they are not much younger then sky and ash but it seems like just yesterday that sierra was a baby and you wre having the twins...I canr beleive that sierra would be almost 6...where does time go...are you guys planning a visit any time soon...I'd love to see you...Ive been think alot about how much I miss all the girls...we are spread out all over the place now...wouldn't it be fun to all get together and have a girls night or weekend... someday right...have a great day

Stephani said...

Yeah, you think you paid good money for some high quality kids and then before you know it parts start falling off, beginning with those little teeth. ;)
My girls both had snaggletooths, their front teeth would get loose and then they'd get too scared to just yank them out so they'd be hanging there all crooked by just a little thread of gums forever. It looked so funny.
Bet Ryan loved his visit from the tooth fairy. :)