Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

1st I have a question... If you were to die today and stood at the gate of heaven and were asked...Why should I let you in? what would your answer be?

Ok, now here are some fun photos for you all :) Gobble Gobble

The kids made crafts while Rob and I cooked the dinner and boy oh boy was it yummy :)

Hope all is well with you, and ya had a Happy Turkey Day!







Now some of dinner :)








No I didn't make the pie, good ole Marie Callenders did :)

and finally some of the kids and the crafts they did today :)





2 comments:

Stephani said...

Yum, that bird looks so good! You'll have to tell me what you put on it...
Love the kids' crafts, how fun! Looks like you guys had a really great holiday.
And I'm still trying to think of a good answer for your question...maybe because I've played enough guilt trips on myself to be sufficiently punished already I should be let in?...I'm awful about that. :) Hope I have a better answer than that when the time comes though...

Laura said...

:)The only thing that we did for the bird is brush oil on it :) hehehe